Friday, January 05, 2007

Grounding myself

I spoke to the person I love tonight and I realise that each time I talk to him, how easy and comforting it feels. There is such an ease with talking to him. I love talking to him, even though I sense at times, that he feels like he doesn't have alot to say. He's quite a solitary person really. Anyway, the conversation left me feeling happy that we'd spoken and although we won't see each other until next week, it was great to chat. I'm not a massive text fan in many ways, and never really have been, as I prefer to hear a person's voice in all honesty. I do know though that texting has its place and is cheap and very useful at times. For me though, a voice gives you the cues to how a person feels, it enables you to listen to them and maybe even comfort them in a way, that you can't do via a text message.
Anyway, I really do feel that the time is right for me to start up Yoga again. I know I need to ground myself again. I know this after a massage I had today. I also remember that when I first met the person I love, I was regularly doing Yoga and I used to show him some of the different 'Poses' of yoga, to which he often commented about. Especially when I sat on his old sofa, with my legs crossed! He used to be amazed that I could sit cross legged for so long!
So, hopefully on Monday, I'm going to try and make the effort to attend my old Yoga class and enjoy the peace, serenity and grounded feeling that Yoga always brings to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've thought of yoga, but never have time to attend extra classes. My niece takes Pilates and loves it.