Saturday, January 13, 2007

Lazy Bitch Syndrome becomes me...ahhhhhhhhhh

Ahh, to wake up on a Saturday, as I have done today and feel hungover, is a pain. But rather than enduring this painful experience by negativity, the way forward for today, is lazy bitch syndrome. I've made a right mess in my bedroom but this bitch just ain't gonna clean it. No, I've laid in bed all morning. I've read the newspaper. I've read a bit of my book. I've eaten in bed. God, how I love being a lazy bitch at times. It's fab - pure heaven! My youngest son is away with his Dad for the weekends now, so I have no kids to attend to apart from my eldest son and he's pretty self independent anyway. I've been that lazy, that I asked if he'd like to clean up..and you know what? The little angel cleaned all of my downstairs for me;he's going to heaven, is he!

Tonight? I think this lazy bitch is gonna watch a film. Ahh....... to lie in bed with a loved one and watch a film...WAKE UP woman! Get out of fantasy dreamworld again! So it looks like bed, film and chocolate for me tonight, early up tomorrow for a swim and maybe, just maybe, I might head off into the city and catch a film at the cinema. In fact, I'd love to go and watch The US vs John Lennon - it sounds up my street and there's also an acoustic session afterwards, which I think will be just heavenly!

God I fucking love weekends - they're just the best...I also love being a lazy bitch at times, it rocks!

No comments: