Friday, January 05, 2007

Pull yaself together girl!

That's my motto for today! I'm such an idiot at times. I really am. I blame my emotional headstates on the full moon and the female menstrual cycle. Anyway, emotions aside. I've cheered up a little today. My friend Julie, came round to mine today and gave me a lovely back massage. Wow! I have one a month now and it really does loosen the tension and aches.
Beings as though I have nothing as such planned for the weekend, she's invited me to a friend of her's house party, tomorrow night, close by to where I live.
I was secretly hoping my friend (or do I keep on calling him my beloved? In fact he's all of these things to me and more) might suggest us getting together this weekend but he didn't, which maybe, left me also feeling a little upset...Instead, he suggested next week! Anyway, feelings aside, this should be quite a nice thing to do really.
Cheap, close by, friendly people and the chance to chat with my friend Julie more and meet some of her friends. So, I'm off to pick up my son from the airport early in the morning and then off to a house party later. Have a good weekend people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see things with 'the one you love' are on an up-note!! Happy is good.