Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year contentment

New Year's Eve? What a great night. I was surrounded by many of the people, with whom I hold so dear. Even more special was to be with the person I love, later on. I spent such a beautiful, warm time with him. In fact what a beautiful start to New Year 2007, to be in the presence of the person, who's forever in your heart, soul and mind. I'll never forget how special these moments in time are...


Happy New Year everyone!
It would've also been my Mother's birthday today and although she's not with us anymore, on this plane of life, maybe she sent her blessings out into the universe, (in true Six Feet Under style) to ensure that I was cherished and felt warmth on this special day.
Happy Birthday Mum!
I miss you so, I miss your down to earthness, I miss your love, patience and understanding

No comments: