Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The First Snows of 2007

Hooray! Snow has descended on Nottingham. I love snow! At these times, I want to be high up in the Peaks and admiring the beauty of the beautiful white blanket of this magical substance...
Been enquiring about staying in the Peaks in February and hopefully, this will materialise...I feel a great urge to get off out into the beautiful scenery of Edale - never do I tire of this magical place.I've been visiting there over 12 years now and it's now like an annual, regular ritual for me to visit there and indeed, appreciate the beauty I find when I'm there. B and B sounds the way forward in February.I'd love fo there to be thick blankets ofsnow covering the beautiful landscape but I fear the snows of January will be long gone...I await some wonderful walks and peace of mind.
Looking forward to meeting up with a few friends on Friday, to go to one of my favourite club nights. Always a good atmosphere and friendly vibe..I await getting my body into a dancing mentality.
I'm also visiting my friend tomorrow night, however, I now realise that our friendship, through his decision, has become non -physical again..I guess he's searching for something else in life and I'm not that 'something else'...which I guess, I now have to come to a point of acceptance and realisation about this and slowly drift forward...

3 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

on the other hand a bloke who isn't always trying to get you into bed can be a plus. got a few ex's who are good mates now. they tell me their troubles like I'm a girlfriend which I think is quite an honour.

Sara said...

Ahh yeah I understand that about the bed thing 4D..Trouble for me though, is that I've never just wanted to be a friend and that's the difficult part about all of it really :( Glad you have good times with ya ex's though x

Anonymous said...

I'm totally jealous... We have yet to receive even a flake here in Memphis. :(
Enjoy it... FedEx me a snowball lol