Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Oh Dear - Work Looms

Gosh, I can't believe that I've had 2 weeks free from work. I wish I had another 2 weeks off! I really don't have the urge to go back to work tomorrow instead, I'd rather just chill in the warmth of my house, enjoy pottering around, doing whatever I feel like doing and taking time in its stride. Maybe I'm really ready for a 'work' change. I keep on going back to the idea of doing a PHD but never get my shit together to apply. Maybe I need to be better disciplined this year and go for it in true 'Sara Style'..Hmm I'm thinking carefully about this one because I do feel like research is definitely the way forward for me, with my analytical and critical mind.

Anyway, I guess work means money and therefore I have to be thankful I have a job..I only have 2 days at work anyway this week and then I'm free again. Saturday morning I'm picking my son up from the airport, as he arrives back in the UK after his 2 week stay in Denmark. His visit sounds great! Although I must say, I've sneakily enjoyed no 'teenage confrontations' over the Xmas period.

Last night I chilled out and watched an episode of Six Feet Under, namely 'Black Forest'. A truly brilliant episode, where Nate and Brenda become more comfortable with each other and Ruth lays down the law with her new husband. So deeply touching is Six Feet Under, that it never fails to please me.

No comments: