Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dance, Drink, Eat, Be Happy and reflectivity...

Hello out there in cyberworld..pretty much had a good weekend. Dancing and necking back Jaegermeisters on Friday. Saturday, chilled out and my friend came over for take away curry and basically chilling out' early night for me - 11.30pm on a Saturday is what I call pretty early. However this was good because I woke up this morning early and refreshed for the day ahead. So, I decided to go for a small walk and a Sunday dinner in a local pub...very filling indeed, in fact, I feel FULL!!!!!
I was somewhat sad about Saturday night, as the person I love rang me and enquired as to what I was doing. I would've loved to have seen him but I'd already planned to spend the time with my mate Lorna...I still had a good time though but it would've been lovely to share the night with him, I'm sure. I love spending time with him and I wish we did spend more time together but I know it'll be great to see him again, when I do visit him soon..

Been reading a scary story in the newspaper about the US inventing some sort of device to reflect the sun's rays, in the hope of slowing down global warming..Hmmm, suspicious about this one.
Ain't it about time people actually got out of their cars, stopped being so wasteful, had access to better and efficient ways of living, blah blah blah? Maybe this would slow down things a little re.global warming..I'm sick to the back teeth that the planet has got to where it is, when some of us environmental beings have been banging on about change since the 60s for god's sake! George W, the sooner you exit the Whitehouse, the better!!!!!

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

It's not just W it's all of them. Democrat, republican, labour, tory n on n on n on. Politicians are corrupt and will never do anythin' that the people want. We're spendin' billions blowin' the crap out of Iraq n Afghanistan. That could go on the NHS, pensioners and combatin' global warmin by makin' public transport a real option which it isn't now. "Oops he hasn't got any WMD's after all so we're comin' home and spendin' the £ on the Uk instead" would have kept a politician in power for ever but they never have the balls.

Sara said...

I agree! I'm sick to the back teeth of many a politician! Never thought I'd start to feel so apathetic - maybe revolution or ANARCHY is the only way forward!