Sunday, January 28, 2007

Heart Pangs

Hmm tis a weird one but since my friend Lorna left today, I started to feel the 'heart pangs' again; Sitting at my PC and thinking about the person I love so much..
Sometimes I guess as people, we try to suppress feelings, to protect our hearts and as a way of coping with so much love in our hearts but I realise, that you really can't suppress strong feelings because they always re-surface when you least expect it! I guess the human heart, mind and instinct, likes to continually communicate with us about such things..I guess too, it's refreshing to be able to 'feel' such strong emotion...I'm actually happy and indeed content that I have the capacity to be able to 'go with' these feelings and indeed, not let them carry me away on some negative trip but rather, be grateful that I have such strong emotion...

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

emotions tell us we're still alive. a bit like taste buds really when the beer goes down

Sara said...

Yeps, indeed..and for two whole years nearly! Blimey, what will become of all of this emotion I ask..maybe the best thing is to live each day as it comes and let fate work its magical ways..